Thursday, April 23, 2009

Superman?

Jon worked late tonight grinding dyes after spending all day cutting trees...plus it was 85 degrees this afternoon. Not surprisingly, he's ready to be done. I don't know how he does it...I'm usually tired after sitting at a desk all day then doing a few chores around home. I must be a weenie. OR maybe he's actually Superman...that's it!!! This explains a lot!!!
Tonight we are trying a different TV program..."Eureka". Kelli says we'll like it, and she's pretty smart! I'll let you know how we like it later :)

Thought for the day

I think I'm too tired for a thought....you know, all that sitting at a desk and a couple of chores :)
See ya!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you... I was just Supertired last night.

But thanks for the encouragement anyway!

Kelli said...

So... what did you think of Eureka? We really love that show! I'm excited for some more new episodes to come on!

Anonymous said...

I knew it. I knew Dad was Superman...
tm

Luann said...

Eureka was fun...it fit a time slot for us last night, but I don't know if that's its usual spot. Probably depends on where it lines up, but we did like it...sci-fi has always been one of Jon's...I mean Superman's...favorites. :)
Thanks for the tip!