Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hodge Podge

It was warmer today and WINDY again. My windchimes are really getting a work out! I sure do like them...it just makes me happy to hear them!!! I'm not sure what to read next, but I'm still soaking up the goody from the last one I read. I hope I haven't bored you silly with the quotes. On Sunday we went to see Greg and Megan and were so excited to see her cute little bump. :) She is feeling good and in about 3 weeks we should know if they're having a boy or girl!! YAY!!! So glad they'll be sharing that information!
So what's new with you???????????

Thought for the day

"I hear men praying everywhere for more faith, but when I listen to them carefully, and get at the real heart of their prayer, very often it is not more faith at all that they are wanting, but a change from faith to sight. Faith says not, 'I see that it is good for me so God must have sent it,' but, 'God sent it, and so it must be good for me.' Faith, walking in the dark with God, only prays Him to clasp its hand more closely." Phillips Brooks

No comments: