Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More Walking

OK, I seem to be confused. We plan to see the new Night at the Museum movie this weekend. I must be a little whacked out. More season finales...got in my walk tonight...YAY!! My foot seems to be holding up well, and I hope to stay really regular with the walking. I want to get my cholesterol and blood pressure down...they were higher than last year even after 6 weeks of being really strict. I don't need to let this get away from me. Now that my foot is tolerating longer walks, I hope to make some real progress.

Thought for the day

I need more sleep...this getting up earlier doesn't work so well unless I go to bed earlier, too, and that doesn't seem to be happening. Another area where I need to set some goals and priorities that contribute to life without becoming legalistic. Or maybe I just need to go to bed earlier. See you later! Love you all!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey Luann, I should be walking too, I neeeeeeed to, but it just doesnt happen.
Hope you are well. Get the bp down girl!
Love you>>Kathy

Lets talk finale's to night is idols!

Luann said...

We'll be watching a 2 hour finale of Criminal Minds, but may watch the first hour of idol. Who are you cheering for?