Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hump Day

Hump day!! I'm glad there are only 2 work days left this week. Yesterday I only worked a half day after going to a funeral in the morning. We've caught 5 mice within 6 feet of my desk in the last couple of weeks. UUGGHHH!!!! Glad they are caught...wish they didn't exist!!!!
I came home from meeting with my Wednesday night group and Jon was called out on an outage about the same time. He had a rough day and is ready to BE DONE!!! We're still waiting for some kind of news about getting the ball rolling for his carpal tunnel surgery. I think he'll be relieved just to have it scheduled. Next week he'll be in Des Moines Monday till Friday...I hope the break will be good for him and for his hand!

Thought for the day

"We throw open our doors to God and discover at the same moment that He has already thrown open His door to us. We find ourselves standing where we always hoped we might stand--out in the wide open spaces of God's grace and glory, standing tall and shouting our praise." Romans 5:2 The Message

No comments: