Thursday, February 4, 2010

In Process

I hope your week is going well. Do you have weekend plans? We're planning on going out to eat with friends Friday night and planning on going to Tre's game on Saturday. Then, of course, there's the snow that Jon will get to move after it all falls...another 4 to 5 inches they're saying. I've been trying to get together our stuff for our tax appointment and shuffling the stuff from 2009 to 2010. It's not that big a deal, but I always drag my feet when it's time to do that job. After waiting like 7 weeks we finally have all of the Christmas gift we ordered from Cabelas for Tabbi and Trever. We also have two extras of the 3 pieces we ordered...and maybe more on the way. What a mess...I won't be jumping up and down to order online from Cabelas again!!!

Thought for the day

I'm still hammering out the application of the books "Humility" and "Absolute Surrender"...some days better than others :) God is doing a good job of showing me what kind of ugly is still inside me and how helpless I am against it. That's a good thing to know and a good place to be. God can't be ALL until I'm NOTHING. The process continues.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom - you're not ugly! :-) Tre's excited for his game tomorrow, hoping the weather holds ok. gotta love 4 wheel drive. Have a good day!

Luann said...

Thanks, Tabbi! I hope the weather holds...your dad doesn't want to miss it either because next week he's on call. He's actually covering calls this weekend too, but someone will fill in for him tomorrow for a while. YAY! You have a great day too!