Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wind Chimes and Birthdays

These are the beautiful wind chimes that our kids gave me for my birthday. I just got them at Easter and I'm really enjoying them. They have a wonderful tone, and, as you can see, they are very nice to look at, too! Thanks, everyone!!!

Speaking of birthdays.....today is Kelli's birthday!!!!! It was great to celebrate with you, honey!!

We had a very nice weekend with kids coming and going. The cousins had a great time playing together, coloring eggs, celebrating Tre's and Kelli's birthdays, going to church, hunting for eggs, and eating. Wow, no wonder I'm tired! I don't know how they keep going and going, or how their moms begin to keep up with all the demands of keeping up with them and working as well! It makes me realize how old I am!! It sure is fun to be a part of the craziness, though! Thanks to all of you for sharing your lives with us!!!!!

Tomorrow Jon goes back to four 10-hour days each week. In fact, some days may be closer to 12 hours. That means we'll be getting up at 5:00 so he can be at work at 6:00. He's already in bed, and I'm hoping to be there in about a half hour.

No comments: