Monday, June 21, 2010

Plans Are Made

Plans are made! We'll be leaving for NJ on Thursday morning and returning Monday night, and the Greve's are going with. I'll let you know more when I know more. We are looking forward to getting there and giving hugs...long overdue.

In the meantime, we have haircuts, a ball game, a vet appointment, mowing, laundry, packing...etc., etc., etc. Maybe we can sleep on the plane :)

Thought for the day

I'm so grateful that God is faithful. I'm glad He isn't moved by my moods, my questions, or my doubts. He loves us and is devoted to us. He doesn't hold us responsible to explain what we can never understand. Somehow, we need to simply trust Him...and keep trusting Him.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

yay! Glad your plans are set. give everyone hugs from us too!

Luann said...

we will!!!