Thursday, March 10, 2011

Psalm 77

Our entryway is textured and will soon be painted. Bruce will come back on Monday to start on the bathroom. Feels SO good to see some progress. I have a big change at work...our biggest account was bought out by another company. Working with them requires a lot more data entry than it did before. I can feel it in my back and neck tonight...just stressful. The most relaxing part of my day was a trip to the dentist...yikes!

Thought for the day

When in trouble we can begin to think "Just my luck. The High God goes out of business just the moment I need Him." But that is just our grief speaking. We have to make a choice at that time. We must once again go over what God has done, lay out on the table the ancient wonders; ponder what He's accomplished, and give a long, loving look at His acts. He IS good. And He's done amazing things for each of us, many of which we aren't even aware of. But take time to remember what you know of Him and trust that He loves you and is fully aware of your need.
Psalm 77

No comments: