Friday, March 18, 2011

Sidewalk Prophets--You Love Me Anyway

I heard this song for the first time today, and it really hit me. Hope you like it!


I'm thinking about taking down my website and just posting anything new on here. Any input?? It's not expensive to keep the website, but it's not free either. I hesitate because I will lose the rights to www.fringesofhisways.com Just like that being mine; but if it's inactive, it's inactive. I know I can do whatever I want, I'm just looking for suggestions.

My least favorite subject is school was always math. So...what am I doing all day? Math. And I mean all day. Things are much more time-consuming with billing the feed at work now. Plus there is an extra project that's landed on my desk that may be the end of me yet. Way too many numbers.

No comments: