Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School Days

Tonight we're watching more "America's Got Talent". I know...addicted, it's true. It's just too much fun! We got to talk to Bria and Emmy tonight...they are SO PUMPED about starting school tomorrow. It's really fun to hear them go on and on! Tre and Tru started last week and are doing great! Tru is really tired at night...early bedtime! Jon went out on call for a short time tonight and is ready to be done now. I'm done, too...acid reflux kept me up last night so I'm hoping for better things tonight.

Thought for the day

Really tough day today...not on the outside, just on the inside. I don't know why, really, but not a good time. I don't think I would be very good at facing real adversity. I'm glad to know that God is there to sustain me to meet every thing that comes my way...because I know that I don't have that kind of strength inside me. I get a reminder like this every once in a while...it's never pleasant, but it keeps me humble and depending on Him.

No comments: