Friday, March 26, 2010

Tru Turned 6!!!

Last night we went to Blair Pizza Hut for Tru's 6th birthday! One highlight of his night was getting a Turbo Snake...such a funny little guy...he's wanted this tool for cleaning out drains for months now. He screamed and jumped up and down like it was the greatest thing in the world! I can hardly believe that our youngest grandchild could be 6 already!! Good thing we're adding to the roster soon!!
Today after work we raked up the rest of the sticks from the storms this winter. It's supposed to rain tonight through tomorrow night. We have no other plans, but are considering a trip to Omaha on Sunday. Maybe church, maybe shopping, we'll see... My foot is doing a little better the last couple of days. I'm still not sure if I'm doing the right thing with these inserts, but time will tell. I'll have to see how it affects my knees over a longer period of time.
What are your plans for the weekend? I will need to clean and get a few things ready for next weekend when everyone will be home for Easter...YAY!! We'll also celebrate Kelli and Tru's birthdays. I won't reveal how old Kelli will be, but I'm 20 years older, and I'm 13 1/2. You do the math :)
Hope you all have a great weekend! Keep in touch!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

real sneaky there on not telling how old I am mom! :)
can't wait to visit next weekend!

Luann said...

I thought so!!:)