Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Doors and Window

More done...wrapping is done (except for one I can't finish), made caramel corn and cheese ball tonight. Tomorrow Kelli will be on the road, and I'll make oyster cracker snack tomorrow night. I need to go get more groceries tomorrow, too. I work on Thursday, but have Friday off. That is the day I'll make soup, salad, birthday cake, and maybe rice pudding so I have it ready ahead of time.
We're looking at some weather moving through on Thursday, so hopefully will be done by Friday when more people will be on the road.
Good news at the house today...we got three doors and the big window in the entryway. It looks so nice. We can begin to see what the end will look like even though we have a LONG way to go!

Thought for the day

"What are you waiting for? Return to your God! Commit yourself in love, in justice! Wait for your God, and don't give up on Him--ever!" Hosea 12:6 The Message
...ever...ever...ever...ever...not just till it seems too long...ever...ever...ever...not just till you can't stand to wait any longer...ever...ever...ever

No comments: