Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Busy Time

Tonight Jon was working till around 7:30, and Megan got here around 8:30. In the meantime I made a couple of more Christmas goodies. Tomorrow Trever has his left rotator cuff repaired after way over a year of dealing with the injury. Jon will be going to the hospital to wait with Tabbi, but I have to be at work. Please pray with us for a successful surgery and a quick recovery...it's time for EVERYBODY to be on the mend and healing up. We're also praying for a reprieve from the storm that they say is on its way for here. We just want the roads to stay clear especially for Megan getting back and forth to Des Moines. The next couple of days at work will be busier due to some specials we're running, so run, run, run!!

Thought for the day

I'm tired and need to go to bed. I've been getting up a little earlier which has really improved the quality of my day, but I've got to balance by starting to go to bed earlier, too!! So off I go..sleep well!!

No comments: