Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Some Pre-Christmas PIctures







These are pictures of the boys seeing Santa and Tre's Christmas program last night. Isn't Christmas fun??!! Today was pretty routine, but I did get caught up at work again from the end of the month and being gone last week. It really felt like winter today...cold, windy, icy. I don't mind the cold and snow so much, but I'm not friends with the ice. I got caught up on some paperwork at home, did some laundry, made supper, but I haven't gotten ambitious enough to take the next step toward Christmas letters or cards. Hopefully yet this week, then I need to bake over the weekend. Jon is snoring away in his chair...guess I'll have to wake him up so he can go to bed. So, Kelli, did you recognize the Santa?
Thought for the day
Okay, I'm fresh out. I hope you all have a good night's sleep...I think I need one!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Cute kids.
by: not their mom!!

Kelli said...

Wish we could have come to the program!!!
Santa looks familiar. . .scary and familiar!!!! I might have nightmares!

Luann said...

The kids are cute...certainly cuter than that Santa!! Wish you could have been there, too, Kelli. Have Tabbi tell you about second grade