Thursday, February 19, 2009

Changes

It's for sure!!! We will move Megan up to a two-bedroom apartment on Saturday...and I mean up...the third floor!! Today was a change day for me. My glasses came, got a haircut and color after work, and changed over all my filing system at home to 2009 now that taxes are done. I even had to rearrange my desk at work to accommodate the change in my monitor position with my glasses. There is definitely a learning curve with these progressive lenses, but it's coming well and I'm sure I'll like them. I'm waiting impatiently for Kelli to get her computer up and running...GO, KELLI, GO!!!!

Thought for the day

Change is good...at least some change. I'm liking today's changes; they've given me a lift. Not all changes feel this good, and it reminds me again that we can never base our happiness or peace on circumstances. We must base them on God and His promises in the midst of any storm. He promises His presence and provision as we walk every path, and those are the things we can know and depend on.
"The steadfast of mind Thou wilt keep in perfect peace, because he trusts in Thee." Isaiah 26:3

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm BAAAAAAACK!!!!
Ah it feels good to be back in Cyberworld! Now hopefully we can get the rest of the computer components up and running with no more crashing!!!!!!!

Luann said...

YAY, KELLI!!!!! WE MISSED YOU!!

Kathy said...

You are going to have a fun an busy weekend. Be safe! We need to catch up!