Sunday, February 20, 2011

Doing Today

Yesterday we went to mentor training for the day. It went well, but I don't know where it will go from here, so we'll wait and see. Today after church I met Tabbi and the boys and we went to Tre's game. We stopped at Sam's before coming back. Jon is gone for the day looking at tools with Brad...this could be expensive :)
Hopefully this week the guys will get the entryway drywalled. Then I'm sure they'll be starting on the garage walls. Getting really anxious to get this all done. It feels like it will still be a long time, there's a lot to do yet.

Thought for the day

I can only do one day at a time. Whatever I believe the future may hold, today I can only do today. So I can enjoy what this day holds without clouding it over with doom and gloom and whens and what-ifs.

No comments: