Thursday, February 10, 2011

No Fun

Got some not so great news today. I've been having lots of hip pain and also some foot pain, so I went to the doctor today and had some xrays. The good news is my foot is fine. My hip is fine. The pain is coming from my lower back where I have another vertebra shifting. Will be setting up an appointment with my back doc and praying really hard that it's not as bad as my doctor today thinks. She was pretty vehement about getting it treated and not falling down.

Thought for the day

Please, Lord,......not again....

2 comments:

Kelli said...

hang in there mom. sorry i was distracted a little when we talked this afternoon. you'll get it figured out and know what's best to do.

Luann said...

thanks, kelli. i know i'll be well-cared for. plus i have all of you praying for me :)