Monday, February 21, 2011

Zephaniah 3

I gotta say...I love my new background for my blog. It is just so darn cute!! So glad you all agree (thanks, Kelli) :)



Thought for the day



"Don"t be afraid....don't despair. Your God is present among you, a strong Warrior there to save you. Happy to have you back He'll calm you with His love and delight you with His songs. The accumulated sorrows of your exile will dissipate. I, your God, will get rid of them for you...I'll heal the maimed; I'll bring home the homeless. In the very countries where they were hated they will be venerated. On Judgment Day I'll bring you back home---a great family gathering! You'll be famous and honored all over the world. You'll see it with your own eyes--all those painful partings turned into reunions!" Zephaniah 3:16-20 The Message

What else can I say?? He will take care of it all in His time.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

did you play around with the Sherwin Williams website for paint color on the bathroom walls yet?

Luann said...

I did. Between that and the tiles we decided to go with a glossy white with some very light gray streaking in it for the countertop. I don't know that we will do anything different on the walls...they need a fresh coat, but may stay with white. It was fun to play with though--thanks for the info!!!!!!!

Kelli said...

glad you had fun anyway!