Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday

I got inspired by the construction today and did some work in my cupboards...one of my favorite things :) I bought some racks and first stacked some of the stuff under my sink. Then I used a rack to reorganize my china and used a couple more to reorganize my corner cupboard. I cleared an area on the top of my counter which always makes me happy. This afternoon we went to Tre's last basketball game for the season and he had a good game. Jon's been working in the garage the rest of the day.
We had a really good sermon in church today that was a lesson on the history of modern Israel and a look at God's covenant and conditions. It was a refreshing change to sit in a baptist church and hear the truth about covenant theology rather than dispensationalism.
It's been a nice weekend...work done, a game, and some free time, too. Looking forward to babysitting with Oz during next weekend!!!

Thought for the day

Nope...my brain must be taking the day off.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

you get to babysit next weekend? have fun! I don't know when we'll see him again.
Hope the rest of your birthday is going good today! and hope you like your birthday present tonight!

Luann said...

I love the cane...it's quite cool! It was a nice birthday because I got to talk to all of you!