Monday, March 30, 2009

Good Habits

Wow...Monday night TV is just fun. I talked to Megan earlier, and they are safely back in their new digs and happy to be together. They were going out to eat with college friends...how fun! There was good news for Emmy today...she does have an ear infection and they're treating both ears, but the doctor doesn't want to consider surgery to close the large holes in her ear drums till she's 8. He has seen them heal up on their own given enough time, so that's what we're praying for!! Also, their piano was delivered today...looks very nice and it seems that they got a really good deal. Bria will start lessons tomorrow morning...no wasting time! Plans are being made for Tru's 5th birthday party Saturday night...looking forward to it!

Thought for the day

I'm trying to get up earlier in the morning and get that extra time and space that I need. Still, I sometimes catch myself dozing off while I'm reading which seems to defeat the purpose, but I'll keep plodding on. They say it takes about 3 weeks to form a habit...I think I'm a slow learner!! It is the thing I want to do most...spending some quality time in the morning reading and praying, yet one of the hardest things to do well. I'm sure the reason it's hard is because it's the last thing the enemy wants me to do well. Well, I will persevere and the Lord sees my heart more than my performance.

No comments: