Monday, June 8, 2009

Changes

Hey, guys, what's new? Jon went out on call last night from about 5:30 till after 8:00. Then he was called out again about 1:30 in the morning and had to work till 11:00 even though Monday is his "day off". He worked at Brad's in the afternoon and went to bed before 8:00...I would think so!! Me, I'm just doing nothing (at least in comparison to Jon). Tabbi and I have a pile of stuff to put on the garage sale Saturday...I hope we know what we're doing!!

Thought for the day

Life brings change...some of it we like, some of it we don't. One thing for sure changes will come. I have to remind myself sometimes that the changes that surprise me never surprise God. He is always and forever going ahead of us, preparing our way. I am grateful to know that He has everything in His hand and nothing catches Him off guard.

No comments: