Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Maybe Tomorrow

It's just been a weird day for some reason. Got to meet Tabbi for lunch, which was fun, but the rest of the day seemed strange or something. My back has been acting up lately, and work just seemed stressful today. We had an "early shopper" come by and take some of the stuff we were putting on the garage sale...YAY!! Then we had an unexpected visitor. Jon is still really tired from working Monday morning...to bed soon, I hope.

Thought for the day

I think I need to go to bed...maybe tomorrow will be more normal? Or something? I'm glad that God knows what He's doing when I don't know what I'm doing!!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

ok.... so who was the unexpected visitor?! :)

Anonymous said...

no kidding. spill the beans.
tm

Luann said...

Michel Gray---you may have seen him at church sometime. Really nice black guy. Sorry, how else do you describe him? Anyway he wanted to set up a date night for the 4 of us to go to supper and a movie

Kelli said...

ok... don't know him! :)