Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Laughter

Problem solved! During just a routine visit to the grocery store I found both a new sudoku book and a new crossword book. Too bad that all the world's problems can't be solved that easily, but I will delight in the ones that can! So now I have books to share during our ride to Grand Forks in a couple of weeks.
We missed "America's Got Talent" last week, so we're getting caught up tonight. It's hard to imagine that you can have such bad and such good stuff on the same stage. The old man Elvis act was really horrible!!!!!!!!
FYI-----another stellar garage sale at my house this Saturday!! Be there or be square!

Thought for the day

If laughter is good for the soul, then "America's Got Talent" can heal anything! And I really like the emcee Nick Cannon...hysterical! I don't really know why this would be a "thought" but I do agree that laughter is REALLY GOOD FOR YOU!!! SO JUST DO IT!!!!

No comments: