Monday, July 20, 2009

Problems, Problems

It was a Monday!! I had a terrible time just staying awake at work this morning. The afternoon was better, but I think that about 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep would be awesome. If only I could do that without something hurting and waking me up over and over. This steady rain tonight makes me think sleep would be a good thing! Oh well, tomorrow is another day. I hope you all had a good start to the week.
I have another more pressing issue. In my desk at work I keep a crossword puzzle book and a sudoku book for break time. I have reached the "hard" section in the sudoku book which means I'm all done. I finished my crossword puzzle book today. So now I either have to get new puzzle books right away or find a book to take with me to read. Problems, problems. I guess I'll get it resolved somehow... :) Amazing what can qualify as a problem in our safe little worlds!

Thought for the day

I'm still wrestling with the fact that over 26,500 children dying every day. When I'm tempted to complain or feel sorry for myself that little fact comes to the forefront of my thoughts, and that's a very good thing. I'm thankful, Lord, that You have let me learn these things and that You don't let me forget them. I need that perspective on a daily basis. And yet we can have joy and enjoy the blessings You have given...even more so when we realize we aren't "entitled" to them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good blog mom! I'm working on the hard section of my sudoku book now, too. lots of guesses. occasionally i'll finish one and get it right...

Luann said...

I can't get more than a few in each one...I think it's time to get a new book!

Kelli said...

come on you guys.... you can do them ALL!!!!!