Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Reason to Pray

We went to the zoo today with Tabbi, Tre, and Tru. Even though they went on the carousel and we all went on the train, it felt like a lot of walking and I was ready to drive back. We did see a couple of areas that we don't remember ever seeing before, so that was fun. It's back to work tomorrow and on Friday, then the weekend...this was a great break in the week.
Please be praying for Kelli. She's been having the worst asthma attack I think she' ever had this last five days or so. She did avoid a stay in the hospital, but is taking lots of meds and had to cancel daycare for the week. Rest, slow deep breaths, rest, fluids, rest, quiet, rest, rest, rest...pray, pray, pray!

Thought for the day

Psalm 4:3, 5, 7-8: "But know that the Lord has set apart the godly man for Himself; the Lord hears when I call to Him. Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and trust in the Lord. Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than when their grain and new wine abound. In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for Thou alone, O Lord, dost make me to dwell in safety."

No comments: