Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just Do It!

I got up at 6:30 this morning, but I'm having a hard time actually getting started on a long list of things I need to do. I did start laundry, next is to go get a lot of groceries...that's what's slowing me down...I don't really want to go then unload them in the snow, oh well. I need to do some cleaning and probably bake cookies sometime this weekend. I did do some Christmas shopping last night online, but I don't think I'll be able to do all of it that way. I'm seriously going to get motivated now and start working!!

Thought for the day

Just do it!! If I wait for inspiration to do the things I need to do they will never be done. While I'm a huge believer in carving out some time that's just mine, some days I just need to give myself a good kick in the pants and get moving. That's today.
"And let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we shall reap it we do not grow weary." Galatians 6:9

1 comment:

Kathy said...

So much fun last night. Great cookies too! Thanks so much...talk to you soon...