Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Long Day

Tonight I spent all night in the kitchen, first making a couple of messes then cleaning them up. The end result was supper and a big pile of chocolate chip cookies. Felt good to get some of that done...Jon was working all evening also so it was a good time to catch up. I got to talk to each of the girls. All in all, a productive night after a day at work. I didn't get my walk in though...oh well, maybe tomorrow.

Thought for the day

Sleep....everything will look better tomorrow.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

ahhh.....sleep.....elusive sleep.... Emmy had a long night - she was up 3 or 4 times all together. Also she ended up puking after getting her ear drops - all the drainage from them down her throat and then chugging a huge amount of water. I'm thinking to bed early tonight and she is skipping Awana. Oh well. . . . .

Luann said...

OOhhh...sorry you two had a rough night. How does she seem today? I don't remember...is she taking an oral antibiotic as well as the drops, or just the drops? Don't forget America's Got Talent tonight!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, sleep helps. (So do parents who seem to like you more than they maybe even should!)
tab

Kathy said...

ummmmm. Chocolate chip cookies. I think this is the 2nd referance to your cookies...they must be pretty good! I however, have never eaten even one, so I could not attest. Maybe someday...... :(

Sleep is good....I love sleep...

Kelli said...

Kathy, you HAVE to eat one of the famous cookies. . . I can't believe you haven't had one yet!?!?!?!! :)

Emmy just has drops - a very unpleasant experience as the medicine runs down the back of her throat.

Luann said...

Hi Tabs---we like ALL our girls :)
And Kathy!!!! How has it been that I have never offered you a cookie? What a terrible hostess! I think the problem may be that after eating Mexican none of us are hungry enough to think cookies...but we will remedy this situation ASAP!!!