Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sleep

Tonight we are both home and so tired we're just falling asleep. Can't imagine how tired Megan must feel. Pray that God will keep her safe and awake with all her commuting and pray that she can soon be in Des Moines full time.

Thought for the day

More sleep is required. Get it whenever you can. Kelli's formula for world peace is everyone watches an episode of "Phineas and Ferb" and takes an afternoon nap. Great idea, Kelli, I'm in!!
"When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet." Proverbs 3:24

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Ahhh.... sleep.... my friend! especially after watching and singing along to Phineas and Ferb!

Luann said...

I think I can sleep even without Phieas and Ferb

Kathy said...

So funny, cuz I was going to say...ahhh sleep! Kelli beat me to it! Ive been fighting a cold too, so I have been staying away from the computer to a point anyway. Good to know you are good...sounds like your life has been busy...
We will have to do supper soon, Im hungry for Mexican! Any good movies on in Harlan?