Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday

It was a nice Sunday. We went to church, did some cleaning, watched TV, went to a surprise birthday party for a friend from church, and more TV. Talked to the girls...all busy with their own stuff and doing well. Think I need to do some reading before bed. My goal this week is to get to bed earlier so I can function better during the day. I go to physical therapy two more times...tomorrow morning and Friday morning. Hope you all have a great week!!!

Thought for the day

I'ts Sunday...I'm not sure by this time on Sunday night I have a coherent thought. Our sermon this morning was about being a team player...wasn't quite what I expected...I had a little trouble making the connection. Anything you'd like to share either from a sermon or something you heard or read lately?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOod luck at "therapy" this week mom. Thanks again for Saturday - it was nice to get out of the house. The boys had fun. Have a good day!

Luann said...

It was great to see you, too. Lots of fun!! Enjoy your learning curve today

Kathy said...

Hey Luann, hoping all is good with you..I dont recall hearing anything about WHY you are going to pt? Whats up?

Luann said...

Oh, sorry. My shoulder has acted up on and off for a few years, but this fall and winter it started hurting and didn't stop. Finally went to dr and it's just tendonitis. She gave me some meds for a week and the pt. Will be all better soon. How are you doing? How's your neck been?

Kathy said...

Hey, I forgot to check that I wanted follow up emails, so I didnt get your first comment about your shoulder. Yuk..that is what I had it was awful. I had pt, and the shot and nothing helped til I got to the chiropractor. Now no meds, no shots and no pain. PTL! My neck could be better, but it is better than it was. Its been a long hard road back to almost where I was when I switched. Yes, we need to get together. Larry wont be home til Friday, that would be the only day...saturday we are going into the city to take care of 3 grandkids so the big kids can go out. We are also going to try to take in a movie in the afternoon. so maybe friday???